Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ikea Realized

In my quest to fulfill some crazy want, I decided to make my Ikea wish a reality. After taking a week to set up, then having to reschedule two weeks in a row due to sickness and other circumstances, I finally met Jackie (my SIL) and Nicole (a new friend) in Emeryville for Ikea food and some limited wandering.

The meatballs were good, the chocolate cake amazing, and next time I go, I really want to try their ribs. They smelled yummy. And in addition, there was a bunch of fun stuff there that I really want. I don't need it. Or have room for it. But it looks really cool and I'd definitely enjoy it.
Ok, this needs to be clicked on to see everyone.  I don't know why it cuts off Jackie.  But she's in there.  I promise. And it's a bad shot of all of us.  But it's the only one I got and I needed to record the fact that we actually made this trip happen.

No comments: