Thursday, June 21, 2012

Busted

Driving home from my friends house last night, there were suddenly some flashing red and blue lights in my rearview mirror.  Apparently my left tail light was out, and I got a fix-it ticket.  Which doesn't go on my record unless I don't do anything to fix the issue in two months (I've already told Kevin he has this as a project tomorrow), so my ticket-less record still holds!

But in grand style, when they asked for my registration, I had it still in the sealed envelope from the DMV, on my passenger seat, and not yet on my car.  I couldn't find my current insurance information,  and all I could find in my glove box were several expired registrations.  It was pathetic.  I did pull the "I'm eight months pregnant and have no brain" card, and I think that combined with the glove box mess made them take pity on me.

No comments: