Monday, January 2, 2012

Madie Updates

New Years weekend was spent at the Beach House with several other friends and their kids.  Among the group was the Watkins family, and with them came Madie.  Madie's new pattern of liking me has apparently continued and I didn't even have to paint her nails!  She would randomly approach me several times over the weekend and "snuggle" me.  She would ask me to take her places around the house and would sit in my lap whenever she felt like it.  I think Madie and I have turned a corner.  Of course, it helps that she is enamored of Maggie, and Maggie comes with me.  So I have an additional ace in my pocket (nail painting being one of them) with the Wonder Pup.

So there is my New Year's Goal:  keeping the Madie love train going.  It's pretty novel to see this about-face and I am going to revel in the fun while it lasts.

1 comment:

Michael said...

I'm glad you aren't creeped out by the 'snuggles' thing haha