Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Thievery

Kevin and the scouts left for Scout Camp after church on Sunday, and before they hit the road, they had lunch at our house.  There was a little sandwich buffet lined up; you know, meats and cheeses.  The usual.  After all had left and I came back inside to start cleaning up, I noticed that there seemed to be a great deal of cheese missing.  Then I looked in the backyard and saw Maggie acting suspiciously.  I went out there and found her with a HUGE chunk of cheese, nibbling it down and trying to hide it in the vegetable bed. Little sneak.  She had managed to get through half of it, and I took the rest away.  But still.  She had somehow managed to jump up on the dining room table (which she has never done), snag the cheese (which is something she loves), and took it outside to eat it without being caught.  She almost got away with it.  It makes me wonder what else she has gotten into without me being any wiser.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, that's awesome! Dogs are goofy aren't they? Did Kevin ever tell you about Bai doing that with a whole chicken? I don't know how these little dogs manage it, but somehow they are super sneaky!

Jen said...

Haha! I was about to say the same thing as Becky! (about Bailey doing that with chicken). Funny!