Sunday, July 31, 2011

What to do with myself

When the Scouts were prepping to leave for camp a couple weeks ago, I cannot tell you how many times someone asked me, "what are you going to do with yourself with Kevin gone for  a whole week?"  Like without Kevin I don't have anything to do.  Little did they know that I had already prepped my week, well, weeks ago.  In addition to getting up and going to work (every day), hanging out with Katy and Lisa, some Relief Society activities, and spending some quality girly time with Maggie the Wonder Pup, I also decided to host a dinner party (which deserved its own post, so see below).  Maggie tried to hook a ride with the Scouts and go to camp.  She even dressed the part.  Unfortunately, she got left behind.  She was devastated the whole week.  But she sure looked cute waiting for everyone to load up.

No comments: