Thursday, February 23, 2012

Baby Poll

We find out next week (March 2nd) what gender the baby is.  If the kid cooperates.  So, in the spirit of everyone having an opinion, please take a moment and vote on what you think the outcome will be.  Polls will close at midnight on Thursday, March 1st, and all will be revealed sometime over the weekend.  We leave our doctors appointment and go straight on a road trip, so communication might be a little spotty.

The rules:

Please do not bug us for news.  We will let you know when we are ready to let you know.  Check my blog, Kevin's blog, or Facebook for updates. We might do a mass text.  We might call people.  Perhaps announce it to the world via skywriting or a large post-it note.  But if you annoy us asking for news, you will be the last to know.  I promise.  

7 comments:

Mal said...

LET IT BE KNOWN, I KNOW IT'S A GIRL.

Kathi Athey said...

I second Mallory--I think it's a girl. But honestly, I will be happy to have either a grandson OR a granddaughter. :)

Anonymous said...

I predict.... that you have a 50/50 chance! :P

Kati Ann said...

can i have a write-in vote for "jedi"? :)

Jen said...

Girl. That's my vote.

Jen said...

Oh and ps... What about those of us who don't have facebook? You will update your blog at the same time you post it on FB right?

Shalmeno said...

Girl, but only b/c that's what I want you to have. :-)