Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Time to Give Thanks

I love fall. It is one of my favorite seasons. I especially love November because, as a Davis/Klima, we eat and I am very fond of that activity. But I also love November for the fact that it is an opportunity to reflect on all the things we are thankful for, leading up to the big feast. Thanksgiving usually gets lost in between Halloween and Christmas, but I hold a special place for it in my heart (and not just because of the food). So I would challenge you to not lose sight of Thanksgiving and instead use the month of November to remember all the things we are thankful for. And there are many things for which to give thanks.

2 comments:

Jen said...

I LOVE Thanksgiving!! It's almost more favorite than Christmas! I have this great kids picture book called Thanks for Thanksgiving that I've been reading to Jonathan. Such a good read. I totally recommend it, yes even for an adult. Jonathan requests it at least twice a day. You should find a copy, I think you'd like it. :D

Shalmeno said...

Things to be thankful for:

1. SHAINE!!!

:-) It's true - I am thankful for you!