Thursday, November 5, 2009

KLIMA-ween!

Halloween has long been a huge deal in my family. My dad goes all out in the decorating department (as seen in photos below) and has a ton of fun with it. It is always entertaining to watch people slow down when they pass the house so they can look at the setup. And when the random strangers wander in to the house (it has happened a few times--for some reason they think it is open to the public), it is always entertaining. But I love Halloween and the fun that goes with it. I can't wait to take my kids trick-or-treating with my dad someday. I think all involved will have a blast.

I dragged Kevin home with me this year to experience Halloween, Klima-style. He seemed to enjoy it (at least he didn't say different). But I think he passed the test, so my dad is letting me marry him. Good thing, because I already bought the wedding shoes!


The missionaries came over to teach an investigator. He's been waiting a long time to hear the gospel.
I guess it just isn't Halloween without a flaming pumpkin in the family graveyard.
The wizard of the family--my Dad!
My mom's Sunday School class. They came over for a party, and we scared the heck out of them! Good times.
Good food, good times! I LOVE Halloween!

1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised, but your dad makes a very credible wizard. Oh - and the flaming pumpkin is freaking AWESOME!!!