Monday, November 23, 2009

My Top 10 List

WARNING: A somewhat nauseating post below. Read with tolerance.





Ten Reasons I Love Kevin (in no particular order)

1) He brings me flowers for no reason. Just because he knows I love them.
2) He listens to me babble about stuff I've always wanted to do, or miss doing, and then arranges them for date night (ice skating, Fuddruckers, etc.).
3) He loves me enough to not love me enough (for the next four months...).
4) He understands when I am a wench, and just hugs me to help make it better.
5) He is amused by my craziness.
6) He thinks I'm beautiful, and tells me so.
7) He doesn't really get my love of shoes and all things girly, but he doesn't mind waiting for me to get ready to go out, and will try and help me decide between two pairs of shoes.
8) He listens to my concerns, and doesn't brush them off as unimportant. And then he tries to understand and help resolve the issue.
9) He understands that my friendships are important to me, and doesn't begrudge me the time I spend with my girlfriends.
10) He hates talking on the phone, but he'll talk me home when I'm driving back from class late at night.

For all these reasons, and so many more, I love you tons, Babe.

2 comments:

Shalmeno said...

Not tooooo nauseating, and #3 made me laugh. :-) More and more happy for you both!

Jen said...

I love it! Most of those are reasons he has always been a good brother too. Isn't he great? I'm so excited for you guys!