Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanks

December is almost upon me (well, all of us) which means I can start thinking about putting my fall decor away, and transition into winter/Christmas decorating. But before I go forward with the winter season, I have to pause and reflect on all the many things I am thankful for. I have a ton for which to be grateful. So in no particular order...

I am thankful for:

1) School being almost over. But even more so, the many educational opportunities I have and have had.
2) Kevin (see post here for some of the oh, so many reasons)
3) My ever fantastic family--Team Klima (and Davis)!
4) The Athey's, for making me one of their own
5) The gospel
6) Good, great, and fantastic friends
7) Vanessa! (you are a category in your own right)
8) Traveling the globe
9) This great country (warts and all)
10) All the many blessings that are too numerous to list off.

Needless to say, I am richly blessed and am very grateful to have so many friends and family in my life. I am exceedingly grateful for the month of November that encourages us to look at all the things we have been given and to reflect on what we have to be thankful for. So I bid adieu to fall, and welcome winter. At some point I am going to decorate for winter and the Christmas season. Maybe when I get a chance to breathe.

1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

Okay, so I am sick, which means weak and extra emotional and yes, I cried. Just remember: you are equally important to me.