Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mom!



Here's to my Mom! Her birthday was yesterday, and of course I am late in posting, but better late than never.

I have to brag about having the worlds greatest mom. She is one of my best friends, and is always there for me. She listens to my worries and concerns, supports me in all I do, does whatever she can to help me, and offers her advice when I ask for it (and doesn't barrage me with her opinions unsolicited. I love that quality!). When I think about the Relief Society motto, "Charity Never Faileth," it always makes me think about my mom. She genuinely cares about people and will go out of her way to help them and make them feel important and special. If I can be half the woman and mother she is, then I will have accomplished a great deal and be a very lucky girl. I could go on and on, but I don't want to make her blush (too much).

So Happy Birthday Mom! I love you lots and am very fortunate and proud to be your daughter. You're the best!

No comments: