Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Grandma Tour 2009

This past weekend was a whirlwind of family visits. On Saturday Kevin and I drove out to Chico to visit my Grandma. Grandma was having some technological problems, and so Kevin stepped up to the plate and tried to fix them (that's my man!). The computer was easily taken care of, but the printer was beyond hope. After staying the night in Chico, we were off to Kevin's Grandma Helen in Grass Valley area. We had some lunch and visited for awhile, and then hopped in the car for the ride home. In between, I managed to do some homework and took care of some studying that I had been procrastinating. It was a good weekend, and an excellent road trip with one of my favorite traveling buddies. Now we just need to work on the random side trips when on a road trip. Good times!

1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

So I'm now able to see your wedding blog. My opinion? Kevin just wanted something that says "Made on a Mac" on it. ;-) If that's not it and he truly wants in on the blogging action, you could change it back to Adventures in the North, so as not to exclude him in the title. Heehee.....