Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Star Wars...In Concert!

We all love Star War's, and Kevin might love it a little bit more than most. So for his birthday, we went to see Star War's, In Concert! It was fantastic. A full symphony orchestra played the music from Star War's, and the guy who played C3PO was the narrator. Different scenes from all six of the movies were shown as the orchestra played. It was amazingly cool and I enjoyed the whole experience. And let us not forget the special treat of seeing some people (children AND adults) dressed up as characters. Just because. It was the whole Star War's saga in approximately two hours. Perfect.

Help me Obie Wan Kanobe...I've lost my mind!
Where the magic happened (I couldn't use my flash, so the pics are kind of bad. Sorry!)
The obligatory couple shot.



No comments: