Saturday, May 29, 2010

It's Here, It's Here!


I know I've been talking about this for a while now, but in my defense, it is pretty exciting news. MY BROTHER'S BOOK IS OUT!!!!! I have my copy. It was waiting for me in the mail the other day. You can get it from Amazon, or from a bookstore near you. It is on shelves and available for order. It is funny and interesting. Not to mention it is full of stuff that I remember hearing about and some crazy stuff I didn't. Most of it's true, a lot of it is embellished, and I'm pretty sure there is some made up stuff in there (the author refuses to confirm or deny). But it is cool to read something that my brother wrote; that he achieved his goals and put some hard work and dedication into the process. So help a guy with his dream and BUY HIS BOOK. It's pretty entertaining and I'll do what I can to have the author sign it.

No comments: