Saturday, May 8, 2010

Go Carrie!


Do you know my friend Carrie? If not, you should. She is an amazing person, and an awesome friend (she flew out from Washington DC for my wedding, for heavens sake!). She is also very entertaining when she gets sleepy. But I digress. Carrie is currently training to do a 100 mile bike ride around Lake Tahoe to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma society. She is 62% of the way to her fundraising goal, and what she doesn't raise she kicks in herself. If you feel so inclined, check out her training blog here. If gives all sorts of information about her ride and the fundraising. I'm always impressed with Carrie and with what she sets out to do. This just makes me even more glad, and proud, that I am able to call her my friend. GO CARRIE!

1 comment:

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

OH Shaine...that was a wonderful surprise to read this AM. Thank you for the shout out and support. Your a fantastic woman!