Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. But a special shout-out to my own wonderful mother. I love you tons, and cannot imagine my life without you in it. You manage to help me in my most difficult times from five hours away, check in with the "away kids" every week, and make sure we all know that we are loved. Our family is spread across the state, but you keep us all close because you ensure that we are all connected. We know what's up with everybody, because you are the center of it all. Our family is tight and has lots of fun together, and it is pretty much because of you. You see the worst situations any kid can be in, and you have an absolute belief in the goodness of the human spirit. You epitomize "Charity Never Faileth," even if you feel like you do not do enough. You do enough for ten lifetimes, and I am so proud to be your daughter. Thank you for your example, for your care, and for loving me as you do. I want to be just like you when I grow up. I love you Mom. And I miss you lots.

No comments: