Monday, August 31, 2009

Shout Out!

Saturday was moving day. It was over 100 degrees, and there was some heavy lifting to do down stairs from one place and upstairs to another. But I had a great team that was tremendous and without whom nothing would have been accomplished. So here is a shout-out to my amazing moving team; Kevin (who is kind of contractually obligated at this point for things like this, but I love and appreciate him even more after the move), the Athey clan (my future parents-in-law, and future siblings-in-law, Twinkie, and B., all of whom I absolutely adore), and Terry and Sherry (all names changed to protect the innocent...or you just know them by other names from past introductions). So thank you, thank you, thank you, to the most amazing team. I am grateful for family and friends such as you.

No comments: