Saturday, August 8, 2009

Winding Down

Summer is winding down. I have had a great time on my break from classes, but all good things must come to an end. I have a list of things I wanted to get accomplished this summer. Just places I wanted to go and things I wanted to see and do. Did any of them happen? Just two. I crossed off trips to the zoo and Sacramento. I've loved my summer break. Even if I didn't get a great deal crossed off the list, I have always had a good time. So before classes begin again, I get to go see Wicked next weekend, and the weekend after that I head home for a visit with the family (dragging Kevin with me, as I always do. But he enjoys it...or so he says). So there are still things to do with the summer. But the good times and carefree ways are coming to end. I've enjoyed them all, though.

No comments: