Saturday, January 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Ben!


Here is to my incredibly wonderful brother Ben. Today is his 22nd birthday, which kind of throws me for a loop, because he is my youngest brother and that just means I am getting older. But this is about Ben, not me.


So here's to you Benny-babe. I am proud of you for getting through the correctional officer training, and for managing to be kind to everyone you meet. You have a ton of friends because it is in your nature to look at the best in everyone and accept them for who they are. You are even kind to the homeless people in the area...and everyone knows your name (kind of like Cheers). So Happy Happy Birthday. May it be wonderful and everything you wish it to be. You are my favorite youngest brother and I can't wait to see what you do with your future. I love you tons!

No comments: