Monday, February 2, 2009

A Heartfelt Thanks

So I have to give a shout-out to the Garbett family. I opened my mail today, and there was this box sitting there. I thought it was the person sending my textbooks, and they got a little over-ambitious with the packaging. But no...it was a box-full of Valentine cheer from my former roommate, Donna, and her beautiful family. There is all sorts of good times in there (I'm super-excited for the PJs...I love anything sleep-related), and it really made my week. I am so grateful for the random surprises that come my way, and it was really unexpected. So thank you very much Donna, and Michael, Benjamin, and Samuel. It made my week for sure, and probably my month. I know that Heavenly Father knows our needs, and I am thankful for the people he puts in our path to help us out.

Words cannot adequetly express how grateful, and excited, I am by that Valentine love. Much love to you all.

1 comment:

Garbett Family said...

Thanks for the sweet note. Michael read it to me last night and he "got a lot of dust in his eyes". I'll give you a call! You are one special lady, you know that?