Saturday, February 7, 2009

Count your blessings instead of sheep...

I have been thinking on this subject a great deal in the last few days/weeks, and I am incredibly blessed to know how much I am loved by my friends. So thank you all for your support and incredible friendships. I love you all and couldn't do it without you. I know this blog is beginning to be more mushy than I originally intended, but I have been reflecting and counting my blessings of late, and the gift of friendship is by far one of the most significant I have. So, wherever you are, North or South (California, Carolina, Utah, DC, or anywhere in-between) thank you for being you and taking me as I am. For this Valentine's Day, I'm celebrating love...just the joy and blessing of having it in my life and from so many incredible people.

No comments: