Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Bonding

My brother, Chris, is staying with Kevin and I this summer while working at my company.  He goes back to Eureka in August to finish his final semester at HSU.  The job isn't glamorous, but I am so happy to have a sibling close by.  And Maggie especially appreciates him, since she gets to sleep in a BED with a PERSON every night.  This is a very rare treat, and she is becoming pretty spoiled by this turn of events.  Chris is always a good time, and we've had some very lovely sibling chats, moments, and adventures lately.  Plus, coming home to find he and Kevin watching the Giants game together last night?  Priceless.  I'm glad Chris is around.  I enjoy his company, and am glad he is my friend, as well as my brother.  Amusing, sarcastic, and always entertaining.  That's Chris.

1 comment:

Mal said...

Wait, Kevin was watching a Giants game?!?!

I like your brother too. I don't know him all that well, but he's always so pleasant-looking it's hard not to think he's on the verge of saying something funny.