Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Confession

So, I might have seen a photo of a bouquet earlier today.  And I might have thought of how I could rearrange it to suit myself as a centerpiece.  And then maybe I started planning a party around the theme of that centerpiece.  All because of some lemons and limes.  But it is just the perfect thing for summer, and just lends itself to the horribly warm weather we are forced to endure right now.  A nice evening, a gazebo, some misters, and good food, good friends, and, of course, lovely decor.  Kevin is currently rolling his eyes at me.  But I can't wait to start planning.  Let's see if I can make this work.

3 comments:

Mal said...

Let his eyes roll, girl! I'm sure it will be delightful. :)

Anonymous said...

and this is why I love you! You let the moment take you where it will and you totally roll with it! I wish I could be at this refreshing summer party :)

Jen said...

I'm totally the same way! I've planned out my whole "dream house" this way. Not that I'll ever really get it all but it's fun to dream. And I love to plan party decor around a menu item. If you haven't seem Semi-Homemade with Sandra Lee on the Food Network, you should. She's right up your alley. And I came across this party ideas blog that you would love.... I can't remember what it is now but I'll search around and send you the link... xoxo