Sunday, June 26, 2011

0_0 That is all I could say

I was getting dressed for church this morning, and had a pair of bronze harrachi sandals on with my dress.  As I pulled out some jewelry to start the accessorizing, Kevin looks at my choices and says, "If your going to wear that necklace, you should really wear the natural wedges you wore at Vanessa's wedding."  I don't think my eyebrows could have risen any higher or my eyes gotten any bigger. 0_0  I had been contemplating a jewelry change, but after that, I just had to change my shoes.  Let me just spell this out for you a little bit more:

Kevin
A) knew the proper color and style of shoes I had bought for an occasion a full year before I met him
B) offered styling advice for my outfit and, out of all the shoes in my closet, had pulled out the style that would work perfectly
C) knows all the shoes in my closet.  Mind-boggling.

4 comments:

Mal said...

Kevin, I applaud you. Thanks to you, Shaine looked great at church today.

Shalmeno said...

I believe you may have just discovered an as-yet-unknown reason as to why you married your fabulous husband. :-)

Carrie said...

Nothing wrong with this...points to K for being the voice of good husband fashion.

Jen said...

Totally not a surprise to me. After all, this is the brother that used to braid my hair and when we were single, used to tell me what to wear to church or what outfit to wear to a group gathering. He's good. What can I say, I've got the best brother in the world. And you've got yourself a killer steal of a husband. He sure loves you a lot.