Saturday, May 14, 2011

Birthday of Flowers

My birthday was lovely and fabulous.  I had a great deal of love sent my way.  Interestingly enough, a lot of it came in the form of flowers.  Kevin brought flowers to me at work, and when I came home, more flowers were scattered throughout the house.  During my birthday party, my cousin and her fiance brought me a bouquet and a couple friends also brought me a bouquet.  It was lovely.  I love how fresh flowers look and smell in the house.  They brighten it up and add a lovely perfume throughout the house.  I love birthdays (and not just my own).  Everyone deserves a day where those around them can be joyous and appreciate the fact that they are in the world.  I'm happy to be here, and appreciate the fact that those I love are here, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! Aw, I didn't know my brother was that much of a romantic! Oh, and Happy Birthday! I swear I am losing track of time lately. I didn't realize I'd missed dad's birthday until like two weeks later!! But I DO appreciate that you are in my life :)