Friday, November 7, 2008

Replaced

I know it is really beyond the point, but I feel kind of bittersweet at seeing my name removed from the Bostonian Manor blog. I know that I am gone and working my own thing, but I had such a good time being part of that house. Now my leaving feels officially official. I'm being kind of whiny and maudlin, but I can't help it...I'm kind of a drama queen, as everyone very well knows. But I miss the girls, and sometimes wish things could stay the same. On the other hand, I'm excited for the new adventures San Jose will bring. I'm a mess. I'm going to shut up now.

2 comments:

Shalmeno said...

Shaine, my love, I COMPLETELY understand. But we will have many fun adventures in San Jose, right? I mean, when you manage to fit me in around school, work, and fun things with your new roommates. Sniff, sniff... :-)

Carrie (a.k.a. Fullykins) said...

Try moving 3,000 miles away...get over it. You atleast are in the same state and have nessa... :)