Saturday, November 8, 2008

Part I

I know, I know, everyone is dying to hear about my oral adventures at the dentist. I myself wouldn't say anything, but I know I have a devoted following who is anxious to hear every word about my progress. On top of that, I'm frustrated by my own mouth and its issues. I went to the endodontist yesterday to have my root canal done over, and in the process, discovered that my teeth are more stubborn than I am (which is saying something). Apparently, everything is just hard for the dentist to get at, so I have to go back at least two more times in order for him to get all the way down and to re-fill the various roots. I am not the biggest fan of the dentist, and after this is all over, am seriously considering boycotting it until some point in the far future. Until then, I remain a little sore and a lot annoyed.

No comments: