Saturday, November 8, 2008

Marching Lumberjacks

I'll admit to not having very strong feelings about Humboldt State (HSU), the first of my collegiate alma maters. I pretty much did my time there until I could go to Sacramento for the fun part of my education. While I am hanging out in Humboldt County, however, I thought I owed it to HSU to attend a football game. Admittedly, the football team sucks. They lose more than they win, and it's usually not that exciting to watch. However, the school band, the Marching Lumberjacks, are worth the price of admission any day of the week to a game. They are a zany group who have more fun than talent in some areas, but they practice to be as bad as they are. I could watch their half-time shows forever. I've given you a sample of said zanieness below. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyv7uSMePqE

No comments: