Saturday, September 8, 2012

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

Fall is approaching.  I love fall.  LOVE it!  Scarves, boots, long sleeves, crisp air, wonderful scents, fun holidays.  I love it all.  I want to go back to Apple Hill; I haven't been since I went to grad school in Sacramento.  It was a fall tradition.  I need to eat a caramel apple in a suitably fall atmosphere.  There needs to be a hot chocolate and fall event situation (I haven't quite figured that one out yet.  But I will).  I've never been to a pumpkin patch for any official pumpkin picking, but am contemplating it this year.  My family is doing Thanksgiving at the Beach House this year, which is something we've talked about forever but never done.  I'm looking forward to that and am super excited to introduce Lily to the Beach House.  She's the fifth generation to enjoy that place, and hopefully she gets a lot of years out of it.

I'm just so excited for fall and all that it has to bring.  It's really my favorite season.

1 comment:

Jen said...

AMEN! Fall is definitely the BEST time of year! If you want to do an excursion to Apple Hill, let me know. We'd be happy to go too and to let you use our house as a jumping off point. I've never really got to do the whole apple experience up there and I want to.