Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Birthday Fun

Kevin's birthday was this past weekend.  Let me just put this out there; I LOVE birthdays.  Mine and other peoples.  My birthday is my favorite holiday, and I'm pretty sure I'm more excited about Kevin's birthday than he is.  But whatever.  We still had fun.  Kevin shares his birthday with his brother, Dan, so we got together with him and his wife, and another friend, for dinner and a little fun at Dave and Buster's.  Lily went with us and slept through most of the evening.  She was apparently bored by our escapades, but there is still time to get her up to speed on the importance of birthdays.  


 We started the day off with brunch at Eddie Papa's.  It's our favorite place!
 They give you cotton candy with the bill in the AM, too!  I loved that it matched my nails.
 We did some shopping at REI (Kevin's favorite place) and found a tent for Maggie.
 Maggie had a little birthday outing to the dog park.  She's just too cute.
 The birthday boys, complete with flying baby!
 Lily was not impressed with our shenanigans.  But she was a good sport about it.
 Watching Star Wars.  Lily has now seen all three in the original trilogy.
 You can actually see Kevin and Lily reflected in the door, watching Star Wars.  Watching the two of them was too funny, so I had to try and capture a photo.
 Everything about Lily is pretty pink and girly, so she decided her daddy needed some manly burp cloths to use for her.
It was a long, fun-filled weekend.  A post-birthday nap was definitely in order.

1 comment:

Kathi Athey said...

Awesome! I LOVE those burp cloths! Sounds like a fun-filled weekend! :)