Thursday, August 23, 2012

The new accessory

We are having lots of fun with her, and I try not to bore you all with too many photos of Lily, because, really, they are all pretty similar and not very exciting to anyone but us.  But sometimes I just have to show you how she's changed, even if it's only obvious to me.  And it's only been a few days since I last posted something here.  Or on Facebook.  Or both.  But enjoy our little Lily.

Working on my bicycle moves 
"No pictures, please.  I'm not ready for my public to see me!"

5 comments:

Mal said...

Awww, share all the pictures you want, Shaine. It's your blog. If people aren't interested they don't have to read it. (But really, look at her cute little chubby legs--people are interested!)

Wendy said...

I never tire (sp?) of pictures of babies. Share, share, share. She is so sweet.

Anonymous said...

I second that. I look for new pictures of the cutie every day! :)

Jen said...

Pictures are totally not boring! Who doesn't love baby pictures? Keep 'em coming here since this is the only place I can get them. I LOVE pictures of your little darling!!

Kathi Athey said...

I know grandma's are prejudiced and love pictures but I second everyone else's comments! Keep those pictures coming. We can never get enough. BTW--we love ALL your posts :)