Friday, November 18, 2011

Displaced hair

I have been shedding a lot lately.  At the rate I am going, I will be bald by 2012.  Every time I turn around, there is hair all over me.  I can't figure it out.  It's getting colder, but I am shedding like a dog in the summer.  It's getting annoying.  I don't think I have ever lost this much hair before and I can't figure it out.  It's on me, my clothes, the carpet, my chair at work, the seats of our cars, and littering streets and sidewalks wherever I have chanced to walk.

On the other hand, I have figured that I am now a main contributor to birds nests across several states and throughout Northern and Southern California.  If I have to go bald, at least birds can live in fluffy comfort with a colorful nest.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Okay... now that I know your news I'm totally going to post what I wanted to post when I first read this entry. "Losing lots of hair all of the sudden? You sound pregnant." HAHA! I guessed but I didn't want to say anything and make people offended. It always happens to me when I'm pregnant. I start losing hair like crazy. Weird, huh?