Monday, October 10, 2011

Peace fills the soul

Saturday night, Julie Beck (Relief Society General President) gave four firesides in our area.  My week had been hectic, the day had been hectic and stress-filled, there was a lot of craziness going on, and all I wanted was some peace and calming down.  Mentally, I needed it.  Two of Sister Beck's firesides were closer to me; Oakland and Fremont.  I wound up going to the one in San Jose due to some time constraints.  The Lord sends us to the places we need to be, to see the people who can help us the most, and listen to the words that were meant for us.  I received all of that at the Fireside in San Jose, in a variety of ways.  I am grateful for the Spirit of the Lord as it guides me in the direction I should go, and puts the people I need to hear from in my path.  It was a wonderful evening.  The Spirit filled the room and peace filled my heart and soul.  I am thankful for those moments of peace and love.        

1 comment:

Katy said...

I didn't go to that, but I know what you mean. P.S. I think you are fabulous!