Sunday, September 19, 2010

A little clarification

A little correction. I do want to tour the Winchester House. I think it has an interesting story and background, and that the architecture is unique, to say the least. But it is NOT a haunted house. Mrs. Winchester thought that SHE was haunted, but really, she was just crazy. As a result, the house is kind of crazy. Nevertheless, I do want to take a tour of the house. It has been on my list of things to do for a very long time. And I still want to find a REAL haunted house/building and tour that.

1 comment:

Garbett Family said...

I'm not into the haunted house thing, mainly because I believe they are just homes with evil spirits in them. I had enough of that in Thailand to last a life time, thank you very much. The Winchester Mystery House is pretty cool--and worth a visit. And, if you ever get out to North Carolina, you HAVE to go see Biltmore. One of these days I'd love to get together to catch up on old times and meet Kevin!