Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Girlfriends

I have said many times that the Lord gave me brothers, but I have managed to find my sisters in a variety of places. I have several girlfriends scattered across the country, from AZ to DC to Utah, to the LBC, NorCal, in San Jose, and right here in the East Bay, that help me through times of trial, celebrate with me, and generally set me straight when I need it (thank you Carrie, you are especially good at that). I sit here tonight thinking of these remarkable women and the fun times we've had together and the different paths our lives have diverged on. But I know I could call them and visit them, and our friendships remain. I am feeling a great deal of love tonight for the wonderful ladies that I have been blessed to know and love. So thanks for your friendship and everything else. It truly means the world to me.

1 comment:

Jen said...

And now you have three (soon to be four) sisters that you married into! I know I can't wait to know you well enough that I'm numbered among the "girlfriends." You make an awesome sister!