Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wedding Recap

There is a lot to catch up on. First things first, I guess. The wedding was fabulous, wonderful, and amazing. The day was beautiful and perfect. I was touched to have so many of my friends and family travel there to help make the day amazing. Friends from Eureka, Long Beach and other parts of SoCal, and all my extended family that is in the LA area. The wedding was beautiful and the reception an amazingly fun party. My parents and Aunt Jan and Uncle Jordan did some amazing work with designing the decor for the church building and putting it all together, and it was beautiful. The DJ kept us dancing, and my brother Chris was a hilarious MC. And who could forget my brother, Ben, in his kilt? Vanessa amazed us with her voice, and Becky's playing the piano was beautiful. Kevin's scouts were the busboys, and they were great. I believe the LBC ladies managed to make them their personal errand boys from the dessert table. Which really doesn't surprise me. I am waiting for the CD to arrive with all the photos from the photographer, but will post some when I get them. All in all, it was a magical day. Thanks to you all for the parts you played.

No comments: