Thursday, April 8, 2010

Honeymoon

The honeymoon was a very fun trip around the coast. We did all the things you say you'll do, but never seem to find the time or inclination. We started in San Francisco, where we visited King Tut, wandered around Chinatown, saw an amazing exhibit of Cartier jewelry in the Legion of Honor, and had some fun wandering the City. From there we went to Carmel, which is just gorgeous. The Carmel mission was stunning, and the beaches are beautiful. It is a very relaxed little town, and I want to go back. I can highly recommend the Colonial Terrace B&B if anyone needs a quick weekend getaway. It is wonderful. We finished up the week at the Beach House, where we hung out, visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium, wandered Cannery Row (which made me want to re-read Steinbacks novel, Cannery Row), went to the Boardwalk, and explored the area a little. It was the perfect, relaxing week. I loved each moment. The photos are a little out of order, but enjoy, nonetheless! You can see more, and better, photos on Facebook. : )


Our last day at the Beach House.
It's my honeymoon. I'm allowed to be a little schmaltzy!
This magic moment brought to you, by marriage. : )
Visiting King Tut. He travelled a long way to see us.
Hanging out in SF.


1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

I love your pictures - thank you for the post! :-)