Friday, March 11, 2011

Day of Sloth

I am a big believer in days of sloth. I think they are necessary every once in awhile to rejuvenate the body, mind and soul. So, I took a day to hang out at the homestead and pretty much hang around and watch some mindless TV and do mindless tasks. I'm watching an entire season of HGTV Design Star (and learning lots--so it is kind of an educational break as well...), gave into my craving and made caramel corn, had some girl time with Maggie (she likes design shows, too). I am being completely lazy and am OK with that. I may need some take-out or frozen yogurt just to bring the lazy day full circle.

4 comments:

Mal said...

Ugh, you gotta call me on those days.

Do you get every Friday off?

Unknown said...

Not every Friday. I had some time coming and took today for some R&R. Next time, you are my first phone call. : )

Kensie said...

I vote for fro yo!! =]

Shalmeno said...

So jealous. And most likely heading out for frozen yogurt sometime today, thanks to your suggestion.