Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wedding Shower Bliss

The wedding is about 5 weeks away, and on Saturday, Vanessa threw me the most amazing shower. It was thoughtful and all about me, and she is the most amazing friend. My mom was able to come down from Eureka, my Grandma came out from Chico, and Jen came up from Marina, in addition to all my local friends who were there. I am truly thankful for all the thoughtful wishes and gifts that came my way, and for the help that Katy and Lisa gave to Vanessa for the day. It was a lot of fun, and I enjoyed spending time with some of the lovely ladies in my life. My camera is currently MIA, so pictures will be posted as soon as I find it. You guys are awesome, and I cannot thank you enough for such a wonderful celebration.

A special shout-out for Vanessa, though, who went above and beyond and is simply amazing. You are the best friend, ever, and I am touched by your generosity and thoughtfulness. Thanks, V!