Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jeff Klima, Published Author

As many of you know, my brother, Jeff, worked as a crime scene clean-up guy. He was the one to go to peoples houses, places of business, cars, or anywhere there was a situation that needed some clean-up after the police and everyone else were finished. Some of his stories are amazingly funny, and you would never in a million years believe what some people do, say, or collect. But he saw it all and has captured it in a very funny book (I've seen some of it while it was in process).

And not only has he written the book, but he has also been PUBLISHED!! That is right, folks, my brother, Jeff Klima, is a published author. If you go to Amazon.com, the book is available for pre-order (I know, I know, it is a shameless plug, but he is my brother. I'm a proud sister). It is a little odd (and oddly thrilling) to look your brother's name up on Amazon and have it appear with the info on the book he wrote. It is set for release on June 1, 2010. But don't worry. I will keep you all posted on the happenings. And if you buy it, I can pretty much guarantee that the author will sign it for you.

4 comments:

Jen said...

That's super cool! My Jeff would really enjoy it! (Not that I wouldn't. In fact I know I will. It's just that he's into stuff like that A LOT. He enjoys watching The First 48 and stuff.)

Shalmeno said...

Done! (And I'm super excited for Jeff - HOORAY!!!)

Shalmeno said...

PS - I didn't think your blog was too frou frou. Just sayin'.

Shalmeno said...

Okay, this is the last one; promise! But I think THIS has your name all over it: http://simplychicblogs.blogspot.com/2009/04/cute-free-blog-backgrounds-spring.html

First background. :-)