Monday, December 21, 2009

Happy Birthday, Kathi!


Here's a shout-out to my future mother-in-law, Kathi! She is a wonderful woman who has a deep love for her family and is willing to help out those who need a hand. She is generous with her time, attention, and opinions. This is a woman who tells it like it is, which is a trait I can admire. I've heard horror stories from some friends regarding their MIL's, but I feel I got lucky with mine. She has taken me in and made me one of her own, which I absolutely appreciate. And best of all, she raised a wonderful man, for which I am truly, truly grateful. So Happy Birthday, Kathi! You are wonderful in so many ways, I just don't have room to blog them all. Enjoy the day and the whole year to come.




2 comments:

Jen said...

I love that you said she is generous with her opinions! Isn't she? I guess that's part of why we love her!

Kathi Athey said...

Dear Shaine:

Thank you so much for this shout out! I really appreciate it. Especially for your thoughtfulness in choice of "birthday cake!" I really enjoyed it a lot!