Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Kiss Me, I'm Irish!

I really am Irish, and you really should kiss me. It is tradition, after all. Anyway, Happy St. Patrick's Day to all you Irish and Irish at heart. It is a wonderfully festive day that encourages you to wear green and pinch people for the lack of green on their person. All in all, a great holiday. Maybe a little wasted on me since I won't be partaking of the green beer so prevelant on this holiday, but I intend to enjoy it, nonetheless.

V--Guess where we were this time last year!

1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

MUST you remind me of things I'm not capable of experiencing any time soon??? ;-) Ah.....Thailand. How I love thee, and all your street vendors. "Hey pretty ladies, you are from Ireland?" "Nope, that's just what our shirts say." It's like people were labeling us or something.

ANYway, I lived it up Trace Elementary style, as Super Green (as my students called me): green Ireland T-shirt, green cape (yes, you read that correctly), green striped socks (with my pants rolled up to show them off), green carnations in my hair, and - to top it all off - sparkly green shamrock glasses worthy of Sir Elton John. Let's just say getting their attention wasn't too difficult today. :-)

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!