Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Youth

My mom is in the YW Presidency in her ward, so last night the YM/YW Halloween activity was at out house. There were about 25 youth from 12-18 running around my house for a couple hours. I think I am getting old, because I was seriously annoyed with most of them (and some of these kids I've known since they were in the nursery, which is another old-feeling factor), and they weren't doing anything extremely out of the ordinary. I am sure that I am just not used to having youth around, but for most of the evening, I just wanted to get them out of my way. I was not a happy camper for a couple hours last night. Seriously, I must be getting old. I am turning into that crochety old lady who lives across the street. I am annoying myself. Just watch...I'm going to get into a family ward someday, and be immediately called to YW, which would be the ultimate neener-neener.

No comments: