Thursday, May 21, 2015

random lily updates

the musical stylings of lily athey

"mama look at me!"
when i learned she had gotten into my purse and found my lipstick.

the right shoes are important.
even when you're sleeping.

first peep!
(she loved it--"pink marshmallows")

painting her new bedroom
(she will tell you she did it "all by myself.")

easter egg hunt

when you're cold, you should really bundle up.

watching thomas the train with her buddy ren, and so excited to
hold her newest buddy, soren.

prop yourself.

exploring the new bedroom

lily built a tower out of her blocks and was so
proud when they stayed standing.  i just love watching
her milestones and seeing her little personality develop
more and more each day.  i'm so grateful to be her mama.

an impromptu date with my girl.

being silly with ren.  these two together are just so fun to watch.

No comments: