Wednesday, November 6, 2013

eureka fun

in an effort to maintain favorite child status, i gathered up my little family and we road-tripped to eureka for my mom's birthday weekend.  she had no idea we were coming and we managed to surprise her at work.  dad was in on the plan, and helped us with a couple details.  we managed to cram a fair bit into a little weekend and had so much fun.  and mom still likes me best.  :-)

trick-or-treating in style

cutest little witch, ever!


my dad was performing at the haunted mill tour; he did an amazing job, as always.


you know you're part of the tribe when you have
your own tombstone in the "family plot" of the front yard cemetery 

15 months and casting spells

devil dog and the headless horseman from sleepy hollow
 (my brother chris sent annabelle a costume for halloween)

No comments: