Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Labor Day Weekend Adventures

This was an action packed holiday weekend full of fun and adventures.  I went camping (shocker, I know).  But it was Kevin and I camping with Dan and Jackie, my brother-and-sister-in-law, in Richardson Grove.  It is a beautiful State Park on Hwy 101, not too far from Eureka, and met my requirements for camping; flushing toilets and shower facilities.  And they were fairly nice for a campground.  We hung out in camp, played in the river, cooked around the campfire, and drove through Avenue of the Giants.  And wouldn't you know it, but my parents house is only 25 miles from the end of Avenue of the Giants.  So it only made sense to stop by and visit, and maybe have them feed us dinner.  It was a lovely weekend full of laughter and hijinks.

No comments: