Monday, April 1, 2013

anniversary adventures

kevin and i went on an anniversary adventure this past weekend, heading down to Pigeon Point Lighthouse and touring the coast along Hwy 1 and then visiting Filoli, an incredibly beautiful mansion (now a house museum) with amazingly landscaped gardens.  It was all gorgeous, and a very relaxing weekend.  I loved every minute of it.  
Pigeon Pointe Lighthouse

We found this antique when we arrived at the lighthouse.

I REALLY wish I could have gone into the lighthouse and the lighthouse keepers cottage.  But, sadly, they are closed pending the site raising $10 million for restoration.  

The beauty of the California Coast.

Sometimes I forget how lucky I am to live in such an incredibly beautiful area.

A cute little church in Pescadero. 

Chocolate chip cookies as big as my face; delish.  

Harley Goat Farm goat cheese; I'm addicted. And the tour is super fun, too.  

Baby goats!  They're two weeks old and leaping all over the place.  I wanted to take one home.  

Filoli

I love a beautiful banister on a staircase. 


White wisteria; looked beautiful and smelled amazing.





I really do love a good staircase.

No comments: