Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Birthday, Vanessa!

This is a couple days late, but I've been lazy about logging on to the computer. Nevertheless.

Happy Birthday Vanessa! You are an incredible person, and I'm glad you're my friend. I look back over our years together (we've been a couple longer than you and Robb, and me and Kevin. The guys need to respect that!), and have laughed over so many things. Cracking your back when we were new roommates, massages in Thailand, the Beach House trips, and so much more. Valentine's Day at Costco. Tortilla soup and bakery at Hof's Hut and gyros at George's. The list goes on and on. Happy, happy birthday, my friend. The world is a better place because you are in it and I am just grateful for the wonderfulness that is you. May you enjoy the last year of your 20s.



1 comment:

Shalmeno said...

Okay, so I had a rough weekend and I just got home and saw this. I think I'm going to cry.

Thank you Shaine, I love you!