Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas

My parents and two of my brothers (Chris and Ben) were able to come to our house for Christmas this year.  It was so nice to have them crowded in with us.  We were squished, but Klimas like to be cozy. Lily LOVED having her uncles around.  It was non-stop attention and so much fun for her (and them).  They indulge her, and I love it.  

Santa made a little stop by the house and brought Lily her much-wanted roller skates and even tucked her in.  I might have caught Santa with my papparazzi-like camera skills. 

I have loved celebrating this season with my family and celebrating the birth of our Savior.  I know that it is through Him that my family is eternal. And that is a priceless gift for me. 


Tea party with the uncles!

Deacon Dave's with the fam!



Uncle Chris is making sure Lily has a library
full of his favorite childhood books.  Go Dog Go
was a particular favorite and Lily has fallen in love
with it, too.  

Well, hello, Santa


Chris and Santa might have had a little disagreement on
gift placement/arrangment. 

Santa's biggest fans


Cuddling with Uncle Ben.

The longed-for roller skates!

No comments: