Thursday, October 28, 2010

Car wash

I am not a big car-washer. I never have been, and I'm pretty sure this drives Kevin nuts. I grew up in one of the rainiest areas of the state, if not the country, and what was the point of car washing? If you wash it, it rains, if you don't wash it, it still rains. Either way, your car is always pretty clean looking (if you are doing just basic city driving). Here, however, there isn't a great deal of rain. And so my car can get pretty dirty. But I don't really care (hence the Kevin being driven nuts part). He's actually come and traded cars with me at work just so mine could be washed. A nice gesture, yes, but I'm pretty sure it was driven (ha ha) more by the fact that he was tired of seeing my dusty little Peanut in the driveway next to his shiny car. But as luck would have it; it rained for a couple days, and so my car got washed.

No comments: